A SURVEY FOR YOU
I have stated twice recently “I am not a Prophet or the son of a Prophet”, but some of the things the Lord has been laying on my heart is the same message that numerous others here in Australia and around the world are saying, this is very humbling, and I thank the Lord, I am hearing Him speak to me on these important issues, like the Church preparing herself as a chaste Bride for the soon returning Bridegroom, and today I see numerous references to something else that I carry on my heart and that is MENTORING. This blog will simply be a set of questions to assist me in some developing research I am doing on the topic as well as Biblical Discipleship. I trust you will assist me with your thoughts and answers. If you would like to email me my address is [email protected]
- What is your definition of Discipleship?
- Have you been discipled in the past or are currently being discipled?
- What do you think are the essential aspects, ingredients and requirements in the discipleship process.
- What is your definition of Mentoring?
- Have you been previously or currently being Mentored.
- What do you think are the essential aspects, ingredients and requirements in the mentoring process?
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.