THANK YOU FATHER,SON AND HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR SO GREAT SALVATION (4)
I have said in previous blogs the Eternal Godhead covered every aspect that was needed for us to receive what the writer to Hebrews describes as GOD’S SO GREAT SALVATION. I have also said the Epistles and the Gospels contain so many items that have our personal name written over them, it is like hearing a WILL read, and we discover what our INHERITANCE is which we have to claim, so that we can receive and experience all that is made available to us through the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In the latter part of this blog I will be listing at least 40+ things that is our inheritance now, sadly, so many Believers are ignorant of their inheritance or simply do not know how to claim the many aspects available.
I am convinced that the ideal is that every new Believer has a Disciple-maker who shares not only what is written in the Will, but sees that the New Believer learns how to take it and walk in it and enjoy the full blessing that is available to them.
My definition of a Disciples-maker is one who walks with the new Believer for as long as it takes until he enjoys every aspect of his inheritance.
1.Will teach the new Believer how to pray, and what are the essential ingredients to daily prayer.
2.Will teach the new Believer how to love and appreciate the Word of God, and the importance of spending quality time reading the Word and also learning to meditate and letting the Holy Spirit QUICKEN THE WORD TO THEIR HEART, letting the Logos word becoming a Rhema Word.
3.Will teach the new Believer how to live the surrendered life as a constant lifestyle Rom.12:1
4.Will teach the new Believer how to live the Spirit-filled life Eph.5:18
5.Will teacher the Believer he must me planted in a local church and serve there.
When the new Believer reads the Will he must be aware of two things, what you read is our POSITION IN CHRIST, and through the above items let every item in the Will become EXPERIENTIAL. The role of the Disciple-maker is such an important key in our spiritual growth and development. HERE ARE SOME THINGS WE READ THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE WILL
1, I am Holy and without blame before Him in love Eph.1:4
2. I am Elect Col.3:12,Rom.8:33
3. I am established to the end 1 Cor. 1:8
4. I am made night by the blood of Christ Eph. 2:13
5. I am victorious Rev.12:11
6. I am set free John 8:31,32,36
7: I am strong in the Lord Eph. 6:10
8. I am dead to sin, Rom. 6:2.11 1 Peter 2:24
9. I am Joint-Heirs with Christ Rom.8:17
10. I am more than a Conqueror Rom.8:37
11. I am Sealed with the Holy Spirit of Promise Eph.1:13
12. I am accepted in the Beloved Eph. 1:6
13. I am Complete in Him Col. 2:10
14. I am Crucified with Him Gal. 2:20
15. I am Alive in Christ Eph. 2:5
16. I am Free from Condemnation Rom.8:1
17. I am Reconciled to God 2 Cor.5:18
18. I am Qualified to share His inheritance Col.1:12
19. I am Built on the foundation of the apostles & prophets, Jesus Christ Himself the Chief Cornerstone Eph.2:20
20. I am born of God and the evil one does not touch me 1 John 5:18
22. I have the Mind of Christ Phil. 2:5, 1 Cor.2:16
23. I have Obtained an Inheritance Eph.1:11
24. I have access by one Spirit unto the Father Heb. 4:16, Eph.2:18
25. I have overcome the world 1 John 5:4-5
26. I have everlasting life and will not be condemned John 5:24, 6:47
27. I have the peace of God which passes all understanding Phil.4:7
28. I have all things pertaining to life and Godliness 2 Peter 1:3
29. I am Firmly built up, established in my faith and overflowing with gratitude Col.2:7
30. I AM Circumcised with the circumcision made without hands Col. 2:11
31. I AM a fellow citizen with the saints and the household of God Eph.2:19
32. I CAN do all things in Christ Jesus Phil.4:13
33. I AM the righteousness of God 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24
34. I AM a Partaker of His divine nature 2 Peter 1:4
35. I AM overtaken with blessings Eph. 1:3
36. I AM the Light of the world Matt.5:14
37. I AM the salt of the earth Matt. 5:13
38. I always triumph in Christ 2 Cor. 2:14
39. I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places Col.2:12, Eph. 2.6
40. My LIFE is hid with Christ in God Col.3:3
41. Greater is He that is in me, than he who is in the world 1 John 4:4
42. I PRESS toward the mark for the prize of the high Calling of God Phil. 3:14
Christian brothers and Sisters embrace your INHERITANCE IN CHRIST NOW.